K9 Connectables Interactive Dog Toys provide excellent mental stimulation opportunities for your dog. Dogs of all ages, sizes and ability levels will benefit from these toys. Stuff the toy with food and let your dog work out how to unlock the treats.
Benefits of the K9 Connectables:
- Suitable for all dogs
- Stuff with food to provide essential stimulation for your dog
- Encourages your dog to use their natural instincts to search and hunt for food
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack
- Made from non-toxic rubber and BPA and Phthalate free
- Can be put together in many different ways, making it a unique toy every time
- Excellent for keeping your dog challenged, occupied and stimulated
- The whole range of dog toys float in water
- They are suitable for games of fetch; a safer alternative to sticks
- K9 Connectables The Original fits into a standard sized ball launcher
As with any toy it is important to supervise use. Ensure you remove the toy from your dog if it is damaged; no toy is completely indestructible. Not suitable for extreme chewers.
Available individually, or in a pack of three. The pack of three is sold at a reduced cost and free postage will be applied at the checkout.
- Tech Bone: You can stuff the holes of this toy with peanut butter or cheese spread, as well as hard treats. Approximate length, 22cm.
- The Original: Has two connection levels of difficulty. Approximate width, 7cm.
- The Dentist: With small grooves to encourage teeth cleaning as your dog chews. Comes with three connection levels of difficulty, making them harder to break away from the Tech Bone than The Original Toys. Approximate width at widest part, 6cm.
Colours may vary from those shown.
We sell a wide range of healthy dog treats, suitable for use in these toys.
NEW! K9 Connectables Tasty Treats
Introducing custom fit chicken and carrot treats for the K9 Connectables Dog Toys. Nutritional and natural ingredients with no artificial flavours or added sugars. They are also free from grains, soya, corn or wheat gluten, meaning you can give them to your dog without any concern.
- Whole potato flour
- Vegetable glycerine
- Potato fibre
- Dried Carrot pieces
- Calcium carbonate
- Hydrolysed chicken liver protein
- Sodium tripolyposphate
- Potassium chloride