The Kong Stuff-a-Ball is another great toy in the Kong range, perfect for use with smearable treats to keep your dog occupied for ages. You can also put dried treats inside the Kong Stuff-a-Ball for your dog to remove. This is a very versatile toy, suitable for many different treats. It is also suitable for freezing, to make the challenge last even longer.
Sizes of the Kong Stuff-a-Ball:
- Small: Suitable for breeds up to 20 lbs (9kg) such as Pug, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Bichon Frise. Approximate diameter – 6cms.
- Medium: Suitable for breeds up to 35 lbs (16kg) such as Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel, Schnauzer. Approximate diameter – 8cms.
- Large: Suitable for breeds up to 65 lbs (30kg) such as German Shepherd, Labrador. Approximate diameter – 9cms.
As with all dog toys, it is important to supervise their use.
Pet Necessities recommends this product to:
- Increase mental stimulation in bored dogs. Many dogs displaying unwanted behaviours simply require more stimulation.
- Give positive associations to areas such as a crate.
- Help keep worried dogs’ minds off scary situations like fireworks.
Consider the use of our natural dog treats found here with this product. You may also gain some inspiration from our Toy Stuffing Recipes section.
Tags: bored dog, dog, dog boredom toy, dog food toy, dog toy, food toy, keeping dogs occupied, kong, kong dog toy, kong toy, mental stimulation toy, Stuff-a-Ball, Stuffa Ball, treat ball, treat toy
Please follow and like us: